Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you an exchange voucher
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original register receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals (if applicable) and all accessories
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition; and
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Bird Harnesses
- Bird Happy Huts or snuggle tents of any kind
- Gift cards
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect. All faulty goods need to be inspected by management prior to determining a return claim. ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE. No refunds are given without a receipt, however management can authorise an exchange of goods where a receipt cannot be produced.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
AFTERPAY RETURNS and REFUNDS: refunds will be offered in the instance of a product being out of stock at the time of order placement and will be processed upon discussion with the customer and refunds will be submitted through Afterpay. Once this refund has been processed you will receive notification from both our business and Afterpay. All other refunds and returns will be in accordance with our Returns Policy.
PLEASE NOTE: In the instance of requesting a refund due to change of mind or when customer has ordered items required for shipping that are clearly marked as "not available for shipping" in the item description refunds granted will occur a 8% fee applied to the refund.
Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using a Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies Gift Voucher unless the value is under $20 where it will be issued in cash
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
Loyalty Rewards Card Policies - our loyalty rewards program card is for in store purchases only. Spend $50 in one transaction to receive one stamp. After you have completed your Loyalty Rewards Card of 10 stamps you then receive a $10 gift card to spend in store - there is no limit in time to achieve your stamps and your points do not expire.
*$10 voucher is presented to you on your 10th stamp and can be redeemed in store on your next purchase, Vouchers have a 6 mth expiry date
our Loyalty Rewards Program also offers members a FREE eNews where specials will be sent to you in email format. You will also be updated with new products, product highlights and free information. Watch out for our double points days! Our double points days are advertised in our newsletters and you simply need to present your card on these days in store to receive a stamp for every $25 spend