Giant Ladder by Nino's Java
Simply the biggest and the best ladder / bridge! Can be used in so many way – only limited by your imagination.
- Use as a ladder or bridge (hang on edge or on the flat).
- Combine it with your environment in creative ways in or out of the enclosure.
- Connect ladders and other features of your setup in creative ways with the tool-less quick-links to build obstacle courses etc.
- Great climbing and access feature that adds mental and physical stimulation for your bird.
- Quick-links at each end of each leg facilitate easy change of position to suit amended requirements of your setup or just to change things up to challenge your bird physically and mentally.
- Super colouful and tough means that it can be recycled / recreated into new bird toy.
1.4m (L) x 20cm (W)
Medium Birds - Quakers, Senegals, Indian Ringnecks, Port Lincoln, Rainbow Lories, Rosellas, Noble Macaw, Hahns Macaw, Medium Conures (Sun, Janday, Nanday, Blue Crown), Caiques, Pionus and similar sized birds.
Large Birds - Amazons (Lilac Crown, Blue Front, Yellow-naped), Timneh African Grey, Alexandrine, Yellow Collar Macaw, Small Cockatoos (Goffins, Major Mitchell, Galah, Lesser Sulphur), Chattering Lori, all Pionus Parrots, Eclectus, Medium Macaws (Severe, Red Fronted), Large Amazons (Double Yellow, Yellow Nape), Umbrella Cockatoos, Congo African Grey and similar sized birds.
X-Large Birds - Blue & Gold Macaws, Scarlet Macaws, Moluccan Cockatoos, Sulpher Crested Cockatoos, Hyacinth Macaw, Black Palm Cockatoos, Green Winged Macaws and similar sized birds.