VetRx for Chickens and Poultry | 100 % Natural Veterinary Aid
VetRx for Poultry is a natural remedy available to the backyard chicken keeper. Formulated as an aid in the treatment of colds, respiratory illness, scaly legs and eye worms, VetRx is easy-to-use and provides effective relief from the symptoms of poultry illness.
VetRx can also be used to improve the condition and performance of show birds, as a preventative measure in the control of parasite and disease, and as a tonic to increase the fertility and production of brood stock.
Features of VetRx Poultry Remedy (59 ml)
- Made from 100 % natural ingredients.
- Active ingredients include: Canada Balsam, Camphor Oil, Origanum, Rosemary Oil and 3.3 % (V-V) alcohol U.S.P.
- Designed for use with chickens, bantams, ducks, geese, turkeys, game birds and all other breeds of standard and rare poultry.
- Provides effective relief from colds, scaly legs, eye worm and respiratory illness.
- Can be administered internally and externally, including directly, in a vaporiser or mixed with feed or drinking water.
- Convenient liquid form soluble in warm water.
The dosage and administration method of VetRx Poultry Remedy varies according to use. Please access the links below to learn how to use VetRx Poultry for specific conditions:
- Treating scaly leg mites
- Treating eye worm
- Treating chicken respiratory illnesses
- Preventing CRD with VetRx
- Using VetRx as a tonic for breeding and show birds
- Preventing parasite and disease in the chicken coop
Note that VetRx should always be administered warm (it is not soluble in cold water). In the case of direct application, warm the opened bottle in a small pan of hot water. In all other cases, use the mixture detailed below.
The recommended dosage for standard, full-grown poultry is one (1) teaspoon of VetRx dissolved in one (1) cup of very warm water. This dosage should be adapted proportionally to suit bird size.
Always practice good hygiene when dealing with sick birds. Isolate any birds showing symptoms of illness to prevent spread through the flock, and clean and disinfect the coop. If symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian.
VetRx is intended for animal use only. Use only as directed and read instructions carefully before use.